Tips for a smooth relocation:
- Be Prepared
- Make sure you have everything well packed and ready to go. Leaving it to the last minute just adds to the stress of the move. And is the most common instance of valuables getting broken or damaged.
- Try to have all boxes in a uniformed order to help with efficient loading
- Pack the heavier items into smaller boxes
- Always wrap your breakables, preferably in a bubble wrap, and mark the box as fragile
- When organising your move be as accurate as possible with the amount of items that are going to be involved. Utilise our enquiry page to assist you with this estimate.
- Give clear instructions as how best to enter and exit the property, e.g. parking of truck, furniture that needs to be disassembled
- If possible let us know in advance what needs to be dismantled and reassembled for you
- Moving can be a stressful time, we will arrive promptly at the time agreed. Please be there to greet our staff so they can get on with the job to ensure that you are out of the premise in a timely manner
- Book in advance to ensure you secure your preferred date and time